CBD BALM 100MG 1.3OZ
- NON GMO GLUTEN-FREE
- GRAS SELF AFFIRMED
- CO2 EXTRACTION
PlusCBD Balms are a superior way to care for your skin. They contain an array of botanical ingredients, like willow bark and green tea extracts and a world-class hemp extract filled with the phytonutrients you need to soothe and nourish your skin.
- o Clean, safe CO2 extracted
- o No pesticides
- o Non-GMO | Gluten-Free
- o No fragrances, dyes, sulfates, phthalates, PEGs, or parabens
- o Made with the finest ingredients
- o Always third-party tested
The cannabinoids produced by the hemp plant interact with the endocannabinoids in our skin to soften, smooth, and beautify. And it’s not only the cannabinoids. Our full spectrum hemp extract also includes the terpenes that help the CBD to work better, the minor cannabinoids that contribute to the entourage effect, and the fatty acids from the plant that our skin can use as building blocks to produce our own endocannabinoids. On top of that, we feature a mighty array of botanical ingredients to support the power of hemp for the skin.
Besides our full spectrum CBD rich hemp extracts, our balms contain these wonderful botanical ingredients.
· Sweet Almond Oil – Since ancient times, Hindus have used a paste of crushed almonds as a cleanser of the body. Now one of the most frequently used oils in beauty products, it's used in formulas designed to reduce fine lines, moisturize the skin, and create a glow. Almond oil is a powerful antioxidant ingredient that functions as an ideal massage oil. It is non-comedogenic (does not block the pores) and is extremely well-tolerated, even for delicate baby skin.
· Beeswax – Utilized for skin health since before written history, beeswax has the unique property of causing three different kinds of moisturizing:
o Humectant – pulling moisture from the air to the skin
o Emollient – directly moisturizing the skin
o Occlusive – creating a barrier to seal in moisture (a German study found beeswax superior to other barrier creams)
· Glyceryl Stearate – A naturally derived fatty acid found in palm kernels, olives, coconut oil, and the human body, glyceryl stearate is added because it thickens the formula - making it smooth and creamy - while also moisturizing like an emollient.
· Willow Bark Extract – Used for centuries to soothe irritated skin, this versatile extract contains salicin [the anti-inflammatory from which salicylic acid is derived (aspirin)], as well as being high in tannins, phenolic acids, flavonoids and various minerals that soothe the skin, aid in cell regeneration and create a more youthful, refreshed complexion.
· Glycerin – This simple yet effective compound is so widely used in the beauty industry that it’s called ‘the Ultimate Moisturizing Skin Care Ingredient’. As a humectant, glycerin acts like a sponge that pulls water from the deeper layer of the skin as well as from the air, bringing moisture and soothing to your skin’s outer layer. Especially nonreactive, it’s used for chronic winter dryness as well as in products for those with sensitive skin.
· Horsetail Extract – An herbal remedy for centuries, horsetail stands out in the cosmetics world because it is reported to contain more silica and silica acids than any other herb, in a form highly absorbable by the body. This high content of silica helps to maintain the connections of our skin to soothe, tighten, and rejuvenate.
· Green Tea Leaf Extract – Made from the leaves and buds of green tea, this extract is a potent antioxidant that moisturizes the skin both as an emollient and a humectant.
· Safflower Seed Oil – Acts as a lubricant for the skin and is beneficial fatty acids help diminish signs of aging and the occurrence of dry skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR BEST RESULTS
Use liberally on the skin as desired. CBD helps to potentiate your skin’s endocannabinoid system and restore homeostasis and balance in your largest organ. But everyone’s endocannabinoid system is unique, and you may have to experiment to find the number of times per day that gives you the health benefits you’re looking for.
Proudly manufactured in the U.S. with Kentucky and Netherlands grown hemp.